Just a hunk of thank you junk.

I haven't wrote a new blog in quite some time and Thanksgiving 2014 is right upon on so I figured perfect time. It has been such a crazy past year with so many things to be thankful for. I am as guilty as most and do a lot of complaining through out the year and forget about these things. So to name a few of the "silly" things I'm thankful for:

-Lint Rollers - This has been a God send for dog/human hair, lint, grass, etc on the couch.
-Scentsy Warmers - Basically, my house doesn't stink.
-Inside plumbling - I couldn't imagine going to the bathroom outside, I've never been good at peeing outside.. ladies!?
-Washers/Dryers - No words needed.
-Dog Rawhide Chews - These turn our dogs into little angels.
-Fountain sodas - They just taste wonderful.
-Netflix 
-Social Media - This keeps me updated on gossip mainly and cute little pictures of babies.
-Fencing - This is something we just started working on, but will be so amazing for us and the dogs.
-Getaways/Vacations

There are more silly little things, but now onto the more important and obvious things...

1. Danny and our relationship. I will try to not get too mushy on you guys, but I can't make any promises. This past September, we got engaged and I couldn't be more happy about that. We have only known each other a little over two years, but the moment we met I had a feeling and that feeling has proven itself. He honestly came into my life unexpectedly and he's became a person that would be extremely hard to live without. He is my love and my best friend and I absolutely cannot wait to marry him next year. 


2. Baby Johns. This little girl or guy is expected to enter into our lives within the next month or so and we can't wait...well, I can sometimes but for the most part I can't wait to meet him or her and finally find out if we're going to be blessed with a Kaylee or a Maxwell. I found out about this little bundle in April, on a Monday. I took one test, dropped a few choices words and did a combination of laughing/crying while Danny hugged me. He was excited! I was also excited ... and a little terrified. I always knew I wanted kids and the timing may or may not have been off, but I am extremely thankful for this opportunity and I will be even more thankful when this child is out of my body and I get baby lovins.

3. Our Home Sweet Home. I have a love/relationship with our house that we were blessed to be able to buy this past May. It was a pain in the ass going through the buying processing and then the remodeling, but none the less, something that I am very thankful for. All in all it's a great house with plenty of room and a huge yard. It's also our first home together and a lot of memories will be made here. It was also pretty cheap and we're not wasting away money in rent payment each month like we did at our apartment. 

4. My family and my friends - blood doesn't make family. Without you all, most things I know I wouldn't be able to get through or accomplish, so thank you and I probably don't say it enough. Some of you have been here my whole life and some just a few months. We couldn't have gotten through this house remodel alone and I know you will be a huge help when the baby gets here, too. I really could not be more thankful. I love you all! : )

5. Our dogs. Our lovable, at times extremely annoying dogs. They really do make life better with their cuddles and unconditional love. It's the days where they roll in poop, puke/pee/poop on the floor, eat toilet paper, eat trash, or the other lovely things they do that they are questionable. Obviously they are being extremely good today or else they may have no made it into the writing of this blog.... just kidding. 

6. Myself and the fact that I get to live the life that I live, the experiences and the people that make it worth living. 

I hope I didn't bore you with my writing for those of you that even read it. Have a great Thanksgiving, DONT go shopping Thanksgiving Day, enjoy your family and eat way too much food and of course, sleep! 

Comments