I can feel it coming in the air tonight..

This is going to be the blog to win them all. I just got home from work a bit ago. While I was at work someone showed me a Facebook picture of some pregnant girl standing in front of the mirror taking a picture of herself while smoking a cigarette. She is about 18/19. Standing in front of the mirror. Smoking a cigarette. Oh wait..did I say that twice? Yeah..guess so, because it is so crazy. I have nothing against young girls getting pregnant as long as you can take care of your business. There is a problem with people these days and I cannot figure it out. I am sure it has been going on for quite some time, but now that I am older, I actually notice it. People like to blame it on their past and how they had to grow up, but those excuses do not cut it for me. I grew up with a really crappy childhood and most statistics would say that I should probably be into drugs, etc. by the way I grew up. Have some respect for yourself is all I have to say. It's ridiculous. If you do not respect yourself, you cannot expect others to respect you. As Wilson Phillips would say in their song "Hold On"... "You got no one to blame for your unhappiness, you got yourself in your own mess." 

On a happy note...

Friday I made plans to go see Lori during the day in Decatur. I was hoping for awesome weather and that is exactly what we got! :):):):) <<Yeah, that means I was really happy about it. I got to her house about 8:30 AM and then we went to the Y to work out. We stayed there for about 2 hours ... THEN, we showered and went to O'Charley's for lunch. Yum! THENNN, we went to Wal-Mart where we witnessed a dog on the hood of a truck. 


After I left Lori's house I had to go straight to Jacksonville to pick Brad up from work, so he could get his new toy (a gun) and then go to the movies and dinner with Drunky Steele AKA Shannon. We ended up watching Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. It was good and I cried a couple of time, but it is one of those movies that I need to see again to fully enjoy it. All in all, it was a good movie. After the movie, we decided to eat at Applebee's and it was deliciouso. After dinner, I came home and crashed. 

Well, that is that. I'm watching Jenna Marbles now, so it is time to say peace out!

Comments

  1. This is the blog to win them all. Just because you mentioned Wilson Phillips.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment